Our 18-hole 2010 yard, par 71 layout in Woodstock is a beautifully designed and maintained New England golf course. There are island golf holes and additional waterfront golf holes for you to enjoy as it is set along the banks of the Pemigewasset River.
The New England Golf Guide calls our course, “… one of the most scenic in New England.”
Our pro shop is amply stocked with accessories and personalized items. Gas operated golf cars, hand carts, and rental clubs are also available.The clubhouse also features a dining/lounge area that serves lunches and beverages indoors and on the patio all afternoon.
One guaranteed tee-time per day on your unlimited-golf vacation packages, same day additional play on space-available basis. Prior to mid-May, tee-times may be requested when making reservations, after, please call the
Pro Shop directly at 603-745-3636, . The Jack O’Lantern is a soft spikes facility. Jack O’ Lantern Resort is your golf vacation getaway.
Golf Tips by Mike Ford, P.G.A. Golf Professional:
- Hole 1 – Your drive should aim at the right center of the fairway.
- Hole 2 – Be aware of the out of bounds by the railroad tracks.
- Hole 3 – Take a chance, cut the dogleg left.
- Hole 4 – Left to right drive is ideal.
- Hole 5 – You are better off short than long.
- Hole 6 – Long hitters can go over the trees at the dogleg.
- Hole 7 – There is a Premium on accurate tee shot.
- Hole 8- Approach second shot from right side.
- Hole 9 – Club selection is important.
- Hole 10 – It is reachable in two from the right side.
- Hole 11 – Layup off tee for short second shot.
- Hole 12 – Hit it straight off tee.
- Hole 13 – Check tee sign for appropriate tee of the day.
- Hole 14 – Can be reached in two, but dangerous second shot.
- Hole 15 – Avoid the pond short and right of green.
- Hole 16 – This is wedge players delight.
- Hole 17 – Signature hole with authentic covered bridge.
- Hole 18 – Risk reward tee shot, layup or carry water.
- Hole 19 – Clubhouse awaits.